Monday 24 September 2012

The J4 Gang

0923

I want to join, can I ? =P
[ENTER], my comment was leave at kiwi's post.

Kiwi want to celebrate Cola's birthday, I feel like want to join them this time, b'cos I never hang out with them, the J4 gang. Every time they ask me to hang out, sure I say very busy....>_< Paiseh la, I'm really busy and cant go out at Saturday and Sunday, you all always jio me at the wrong time(joking...haha xD).

How I know them ler? Hmmm... I did tuition at Handsome Poon there when form 4 and form 5, and I met them at there.  CW introduce me to tuition there, but she abandoned me after tuition 3 months up to reason tooooooo tired. #sad case ...T^T
Handsome Poon (He told us to call him like that) is a humor physics teacher , I enjoyed his teaching lessons, so I continue tuition at there.
My current physics tuition teacher, Mr Moay is also a funny people, maybe they study physics until siao siao already, haha.(well, this is just my opinion, not a fact. =P)

Kiwi, Cola : okay, come! more people more fun..
We discuss a lot things, where we want to go and what we gonna do at there.
Finally, they decided go to Times Square but still not sure what movie we would watch.
But, Hong Jie and Cola's gf not going..

We gather at KTM Kajang, and I depart from KTM Bangi,  I told Kiwi to buy ticket for me cos I only brought ticket from Bangi to Kajang. # quite rushing that time
Train reached at Kajang, I went down from train. Suddenly, someone calling my NAME and told me to went up train!! I went up train again, the same train...lol. =o=

Kiwi, Meow and Gorilla in the train, while Cola waiting us at time square there.
4 guys vs 1 girl, I'm the only girl among them. They are good guys, if not, i'll not hang out with them. =)

We chit-chat about the study things, exam, classmate, hong jie and etc, b'cos now every of us is in different school/college.
4 of us is physics student, only the bday boy, Cola is biology student.
Meow study form 6 in KHS, he taking physics. I study form 6 too, but in TD.Kiwi taking pre-engineering course in UNITEN. Gorilla taking foundation in art but he is in pre-engineering class(I don't really know what he studying, but he also study physics,=S),he study at Taylor.

I asked Gorilla who study in Taylor currently, Taylor have many leng lui?
He reply, sooooooo many, especially in medicine class, but their only defect is they have boyfriends already.
hahahaha, pity him..xDD

We reach KL and met Cola, we went to eat first. Well, Cola's face not change at all. xDD But now he is higher than me, a bit bit only.>_<
Sei Meow, pinch my face..>< You pinch me, I pinch you too...Well, I know I'm very childish.=D
After that, we went to watch movie.. Didn't have nice movie released that week, actually i want to watch "The Bait", but Meow watch it yesterday with his classmate. So, we choose to watch "DREDD".

Still having some time before movie start, we went play game.
Gorilla play basketball, he score 200++, whoa, quite surprising that he can score that marks.
Kiwi, Cola and me played music game.. Cola play the song, "You gonna marry to me today". I tease him, play for gf ler, so romantic..=P







They won me, not fun one. =o=

























Meow just sat at there, he don't like play game.





















In cinema, I sat beside Gorilla, he should felt very happy.=P
The uncle sat behind 2 rows of me keep snoring when movie ongoing, zZZZ... When my friends asked about how was the movie, I really don't know how to answer since have people slept in the cinema.
Well, this movie quite nice, the effect is very nice, especially when the slow-mo time and some scenes are very funny.

After finish movie, Gorilla need to go back his college, so he went back early. While we went to play bowling, I've didn't play bowling for quite a long time.
Well, my score very lousy.. >_< Luckily, kiwi is not very good in bowling too, if not, sure I would very paiseh..
Meow was SUPER geng..xDD Cola was also geng, he play for the first time and he can score that high.

We went back by bus, reach kajang in 1 hour.
My whole body ache after the day...=o=

(这篇博文特地用英文来写,因为我其中两个朋友不会看华语。)

2 comments:

  1. lol...gorilla....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He have too many nick name, the other nickname is weird if direct translate to English. (well, he don't have a nice nick name at all..><)

      Delete

Like and Share