Monday 24 June 2013

Special and creative!

I don't know whose idea is it, but I totally like these photo, it just amazed!
I used an app to draw the alphabet, after edited, these photo are too lovely, awww.. :D



This is for meow's special friend - Suzy. 
Please do tell me whether suzy likes this photo or not.


This is for HJ's girlfriend.


This is for me. xDD AIS is my name's short form, weird but it's my name.
My nick name 小冰 (xiao bing aka little ice) is origin from ais which mean ice in malay.

Special for Aini.. :D 

This is for their junior, Sin Hui. 

Lastly is for birthday boy Yeo Ket Wei (yes, finally I'm able to write your name correctly!)
We love you.. xDD
I still prefer call you kiwi. hehe.





2 comments:

  1. it is yeo kee wei.. still wrong.. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. argghhh.. sorry. T-T thats why i prefer called him kiwi. xDD haha

      Delete

Like and Share