Sunday 3 March 2013

Visit meow's house

This post is written in English for the sake of kiwi and cola. Please ignore my grammar mistakes. =)

The sixth day of  Chinese New Year , I decided to visit meow's house with kiwi and cola. Meow said come at 3pm. The lousy bus service from BSP ( my house ) to KTM Bangi had stopped and my mum start worked on that day which means I can't simply go out to KTM at afternoon. zZZZ

The bus only come every an hour, although the journey from my house to KTM is about 10 minute. If I missed one bus, this meant I need to wait for another hour. == When I was form 4 or form 5, if I stayed back at school, I need to take bus to KTM UKM with my heavy backpack and wait for the train, sometimes I waited for 2 hours. After reach KTM Bangi, I need to wait for the stupid bus. ( I'm very dislike the bus, so let me complaining. Lol.)

That day, I went to my mum's office b'cos she would fetch me to KTM at afternoon. I having lunch with mum at BBQ's plaza, the mines. Yummy~~
I reach at KTM Kajang just in time. After 10 minutes, Meow reach.
When I get inside the car, I saw Cola keep smile and their junior who looks mature. They said Cola drink too much in the morning, so I just ignore his creepy smile. Then, Meow went to fetch Aini, opppsss, I forget to bring Aini biscuit. >< lol...

His brother's friends were at parlor, so he asked us to go inside his room.
This is my first time sit Meow's car, visit his house or even his room. xD

I'm asked meow about penguin, cos I'm curious, but Meow quickly changed the topic and say about my blog. ><
『Eiiii... I never see this post before.』He found an old post...The J4 gang which is about them.
Then, he read it aloud, we surrounded meow and the computer.
OMG!!!!!!!! so embarrassed.
I thought they might found that post in some days, and watch ALONE in front of their own computer. But, I really never thought of the situation where they will read aloud in front of me.
Kiwi and cola also follow meow read along. Arghhh!!! My face was blushed, I can felt it. I want to find a blanket hide in.
I felt so shy, they still bully me some more.


After that, we went kiwi's house and visit his room also. xDD
Next time don't read aloud in front of me, me shy shy la...>///<

2 comments:

Like and Share